Sweet baby Walker was born six weeks early on February 13, 2008. I had the opportunity to be in the delivery room when he was born. Walker's mommy, Ashley was in the delivery room when Avery was born. It's such a miracle! He was 5 lbs. 1 oz. at birth and he is now almost 10 lbs. He is a fighter for sure. The girls loved holding him and giving him kisses. We visited him in Virginia and they could eat him up. I do have to admit it did give me some "baby fever", but it was a quick reminder when he awoke at 2:30 am for a bottle. Yes, it brings back memories.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello Morton Family! I love the new site and am so thrilled to see my precious grandson in a starring role!!! I will check in often to keep up with the happenings as I know there will be many. Debbie
Post a Comment