I can't believe the day has finally come. It seems like yesterday that she was just beginning. She's grown so much. She's definitely ready to start kindergarten but I'm the one that is so hesitant. At least her classroom is only one room down from mine. I feel so lucky to be able to see her everyday in the hallway and in the lunchroom. She's already asking what kind of bookbag she can get. She was very nervous about walking across the stage to accept her diploma but she did well. She even won an award for best style. That should be my award because Avery would rather wear gym shorts, a t-shirt and tennis shoes to school everyday. I think Caroline is wearing off on her. But, Emma still lets me dress her up. Avery had some beautiful pictures from graduation.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment