Ok, Avery finally laid the guilt trip on me very heavy. She claims that every time she has a fieldtrip at preschool, I can't go. She says all the other mothers go, so I took the day off and joined her at the strawberry patch. We had so much fun. Most of the kids were eating way more strawberries than they were putting in their baskets. I tried to get Avery to eat a few but she insisted they be washed thoroughly before being eaten. After the strawberry picking, we all had a picnic lunch and homemade strawberry ice cream. Avery and her best friend Lillian hung out together all day. I'm so glad I was able to go because she will only be in preschool for a few more weeks. I didn't want to leave Emma and Caroline out today so we got up early this morning and I took all of them out to breakfast before I dropped them off at school and I even checked them out early this afternoon. Oh, and the strawberries are delicious. Let me rephrase that, they were delicious!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I cannot get over how big Avery is...can you believe our little ones will be in kindergarten next year??? She is a beautiful girl!
So cute!!
don't you love those guilt trips...emma does the same thing. I hate field trips! I did help out at the olympics though. Cute pics...love you
What a good mommy you are!!! Avery is the cutest little thing, and she probably would'nt have to do much to convince me to do/ go somewhere with her! haha. Adorable pictures! xoxo
Post a Comment